Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
That Drives Results
GREAT SEO STARTS HERE
Success with an SEO campaign comes down to researching and understanding your business and then identifying the best keywords that represent how prospective customers will search for you online.
Once we understand how your customers find you, we’ll work on creating the highest position possible for your business in Google. The higher you appear, the more customers visit your site! So, essentially the traffic to the website is a function of the position on Googles first page.
Creating high rankings requires expertise and a solid understanding of ranking algorithms. Google are continually changing the algorithm used to rank sites and to be on top requires ongoing monitoring.
For established sites with a good online reputation, the changes we make will have an almost immediate impact. Newer sites without an online track record take more time. But don’t stress, SEO is a powerful strategy that generates significant impact given careful setup and a little time. Each month we review your campaign in its entirety to ensure it continues to produce the best possible results.
As part of your campaign, we’d also manage and optimise your Google My Business profile to ensure you are getting maximum exposure with that too.
Your Initial SEO Setup & Analysis Includes
- Full on-page site optimisation, which includes image optimisation, internal linking, written content, and a site structure review
- Optimisation of your Google My Business Setup, which includes Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, creating your local Google Map listing and setting up monthly reporting
- Competitor Analysis: comparing keywords, site structure, link analysis of other business optimised for your same keyword themes
Once we’ve completed all of the above set-up tasks, we put together an SEO marketing strategy specifically tailored for your business’s needs. This and other things will be reviewed monthly.
- Bi-weekly review of SEO keyword rankings & website traffic sources
- Keyword Analysis: analysing Google search console, competitor analysis, keyword search volume & trends to identity the most effective geo-targeted and general keywords
- Google Search Console: setting up a schedule of your website site map submission, identification of broken links within your website and dealing with any other important tasks Google alerts us too
- Google Analytics properties: set up and integration on your website, a monthly customised report on all your website traffic. Identifying trends and drops and reviewing your campaign accordingly
- On page optimisation: ongoing monitoring and improvement as dictated by our ranking reports. Including meta titles & descriptions
- Website Analysis/Site Structure: ensuring the site is mobile responsive and the content throughout the pages match targeted keywords
- Linking Strategy: link toxicity analysis, creating a web of local citations and directories, acquiring links from niche-specific authority sources and analysing the internal website linking structure
- Google My Business profile management: creating Google Business Posts and adding fresh content to your Google Business profile.
- Constantly reviewing the wider online profile of the business, ensuring all social media is connected to the website and is on brand, that the user experience on your website is high quality